At American Technical Publishers, we realize the importance of service. It is a major reason why we have been publishing career/technical learning materials for over 100 years. Please be assured that we strive to give the very best service possible and will do our utmost to see that you are satisfied with your order(s).
If you need to return one or more of our products, please take note of the following:
- Books may be returned for credit as follows:
- Within 9 months of invoice date: 100% credit.
- After 9 months of invoice date: no credit.
- Credit will be allowed only for books in new, salable condition.
- Books marked in any way may not be returned.
- DVD’s, CD’s, and other software related items may not be returned.
- Credits may be applied to future orders for 18 months from date of return.
- Invoice number must be included with returns.
- Shipping charges must be prepaid.
Mark all cartons:
ATTN: Book Returns
American Technical Publishers, Inc.
1155 West 175th Street
Homewood, IL 60430
Return Policy for the new Premium Access Package™ and ATPWebBook™:
- Digital products, sold either individually or as part of a package, will not be accepted for return once the serial key has been activated or after 30 days past the invoice date.
- A return request for an individual item within a Premium Access Package™ will only be refunded the difference between the list price of the textbook/ATPWebBook™ and the list price of the Premium Access Package™.
- Premium Access Package™ returns can be made up to 30 days past the invoice date for the full amount if the serial key has not been activated and the textbook is still in salable condition.
If you have any customer service concerns, contact our Customer Service Department.